Super Mommy Of Two: Pixiebola Designs Review

Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pixiebola Designs Review

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixieboladesigns?page=1


In this current day and age technology runs our lives. We no longer go to various stores searching for bargains, we go to http://www.google.com, type in what we are looking for, and explore the results. We are also an environmentally conscious society.  We shop for organic products, we look to save paper, we check for animal cruelty free labels, we look for biodegradable products. Which is why http://www.etsy.com is such a amazing site, most shops feature invitations, banners, labels, candy wrappers, even ribbons, that can be put into PDF format, JPG format or into a ZIP file, emailed, and printed out numerous times. This not only saves time and money but also can be printed on whatever material is preferred by the purchaser. So an individual may use biodegradable, environmentally friendly paper without the extra cost of having the preferred item made. Instead, the person can purchase the design for a low price online and print it unlimited times. I use Etsy for everything but I'm very picky on whose stores I shop at and for what items. As my readers know, my family are huge Disney fans, and Chase's 1st birthday is coming up, it's Baby Mickey theme. I actually found a shop that sells literally everything I need for Chase's party and I can print all of it at home for a very low reasonable price.



The shop is called Pixiebola Designs and carries birth announcements, thank you cards, party decorations, wedding invites, birthday invites, baby shower invites, bridal shower invites, and posters/art.  All items are printable, custom made to order, and can be personalized, also if you go to http://www.facebook.com/pixiebolaDesigns and hit "like" you will receive 10% off your total purchase! The items range anywhere from $2.00 to $50.00 because all these items are printable you don't have to pay for shipping because the items are emailed to you!

I love that they offer a party bundle, for the low price of $25 to $30, that includes everything I need for Chase's party. Each party bundle consists of:
-2 different sets of Cupcake Wrappers
-Party Hat
-2 different sets of Tent Cards (Foldable Tent Labels 5" x 3.75" -when folded in half 2.5" x 3.75")
-2 different sets of Cupcake Toppers (can be used as tags)
-2 different sets of Water bottle wrappers
-Happy Birthday Banner
-Candy Wrapper
-2 different sets of Treat Bag Toppers.


This bundle can be printed out unlimited amounts of times and could not be any cuter. The fee charged is substantially less then what would be paid in stores. I give Pixiebola Designs a 10 out of 10 and recommend checking it out today!




Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget