Super Mommy Of Two: Excelerol Review

Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Excelerol Review

Excelerol is a dietary supplement that boosts brain activity by increasing concentrating and alertness. I received a 30 capsule box and it suggests taking 1 to 2 capsules a day. First of all, I love that these pills are animal product free, wheat free, egg free, gelatin free, and dairy free. I don't consume animal products and I'm also lactose intolerant, so I always have to read all product labels very carefully. I tried this product by taking one pill a day in the morning with a meal and a glass of water for two weeks. I found that as long as I ate and drank water with the pill I was fine but if I didn't I constantly had to use the restroom or I felt shaky. I am a full time stay at home mom who has adult ADHD, needless to say I was very hopeful to see results! The first day I felt like I drank a very potent energy drink, I had to remain busy constantly because I had all kinds of energy and my mind was racing a mile a minute.



The next day, I sat down to write out Chase's schedule for my friend who would be watching him during my morning gym session, and for once my thoughts were on task, focused, and clear. It was awesome! Normally, I carry post it notes with me throughout the day because I have horrible memory and will sometimes even zone out and forget where I am. I was able to remember everything all day without making one single note! I had better memory, better focus, and lots of energy to get daily tasks done without running out of steam. I considered that this could be me wanting the product to do as the package says until this kept on occurring for the entire two weeks I took it. While it is expensive, a 30 capsule box is available on Amazon or Excelerol's website for $49.99, I definitely would say it is worth it if you can't seem to focus, keep your thoughts organized, and have trouble remembering various things.


I've taken nutrition classes because they are a requirement for my nursing program and I am pleased to say that I recognized over half of the ingredients without cheating and checking my book or Google. It's always a good feeling when you aren't struggling to pronounce a products ingredients and have to constantly check online to see if it's a okay ingredient or not. The pills themselves are medium sized, easy to swallow, and liquid vcaps (similar to gel caps). They also leave no nasty aftertaste or residue. If they were to fall, they would be very easy to find because they are lime green and navy blue colored.

Although Excelerol has PS from Soy there are no Soy Proteins, which is typically what those with soy allergies are specifically allergic to, so it's safe to use for those worried because they are allergic to soy. You should definitely speak with a doctor before taking this pill if you are pregnant or nursing or have serious health conditions. This product is not available in stores and can only be purchased at http://www.excelerol.
com  and at http://www.amazon.com. This is a product meant for adults and should not be given or left within reach of children or babies. I hope you will try this product and let me know if your results were as great as mine!




Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

2 comments:

  1. Online gym for every age group. You will find the nice package of exercise and diet. you will get online training sessions r also.Try www.rlqzone.com

    private training sessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike today’s modern Gelatin capsules, in previous decades, pharmaceutical companies that produced medications for oral ingestion were only able to offer their products in tablet form. Essentially, the medication to be used in the tablet would be mixed with binding agents and hardened, producing a solid pill. These medications, although effective, often took long periods of time to digest, meaning the time needed for the medication to be absorbed was longer, and they were often hard to swallow. In 1834, however, the pharmaceutical company Mothes and Dublanc began producing a different type of capsule made using gelatin.

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget