Super Mommy Of Two: Createphotocards4u Review

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Createphotocards4u Review


Why shop in a store when you can save money by shopping online? Picture this, your son's first birthday is in three months and you want to throw him the most wonderful party that everyone will look back fondly on, but you're on a tight budget, look no further than Createphotocards4u Etsy shop for all your party needs!

 I received a invitation, Disney of course, as a sample of this shops work. I blacked out personal information that does not need to be released to anyone who is not already invited to Chase's party. I love how everything coordinates! Chase's outfit, the background, the text, the Mickey. It's just so cute! I will definitely be shopping here for future birthday and baby shower invites. I love how I can personalize it and add a photo of Chase, it gets emailed to me, than I just print however many copies I desire, and I can save it to my computer. I printed my invites on photo paper because I like the glossy look. If Chase's photo wasn't featured on the invite, I would've printed these invites on cardstock paper.


This shop offers printable invitations, that can be printed an unlimited amount of times, for a low $15.00! These are both baby shower and birthday invites!!! Water Bottle Labels for only $10.00! Cupcake Toppers for only $5.00! Nursery Art for $7.00! Best of all, it's all printable, personalized, customized, and yours to keep and print as many times as you want forever! It doesn't get much better than this, so hurry on over to this shop today, you don't want to miss this!



 Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget