Super Mommy Of Two: Anytime Costumes Review

Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Anytime Costumes Review




Look! Up there in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Super Mommy!!!!!


Ok, really the costume is labeled as Supergirl but I think Super Mommy is much much better.



This year for Halloween, when you're on the hunt for the latest, greatest, most unique costume, look no further than Anytime Costumes! Buy costumes for the whole family and if it doesn't fit send it back and get the right size free!!!! They have a vast variety of costumes for infants, toddlers, children, teens, adults, and plus sized adults. All costumes are available in both boys and girls, as well as men's and women's gender based costumes. Shipping is cheap and the costumes are reasonably priced. Want to be Sandy from Grease for Halloween 2012? They have that! Want your husband to be Johnny from Grease for Halloween 2012? They have that too!!! Look for this and more in the adult section at AnytimeCostumes.com




I chose to review  the Supergirl T-shirt with Cape Costume for Women. My measurements are 38 bust, 32 waist, and 38 hips. So I ordered a x-large, knowing costumes run small. I normally wear a juniors x-large and this fit very closer to a juniors than a women's. Although, I could've easily fit in a large, these shirts are very stretchy, and barely shrink when washed. I had room in it, it was neither too loose or too snug. It fit great length wise, which is rare, I'm almost 5'9".  The material was soft and stretchy, making it comfortable to wear and easy to take on and off.  The top was neither too thin or too thick, it was thin enough to see my curves but thick enough to not be able to see my bra lines or through my shirt. The cape is attached by velcro and can be kept on or detached. 


 The best part? It's work appropriate!!!! Past jobs that I have had always gave the option to dress up for Halloween but it had to be following dress code guidelines, this meets those guidelines!!! And I love that I can wear the shirt by itself on days other than Halloween. I just wish I was shaped like the womans figure on the shirt!  Needless to say I love this shirt, I plan on being "Super Mommy" for Halloween, Chase is going to be "Batman", and my husband is going to be "Iron Man". It's going to be the year of the superheroes! I can't wait! Check out Anytime Costumes today! And follow them on Twitter: http://twitter.com/anytimecostumes


THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I love that! I would love it better if it was Wonder Women! Awesome review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween!!! Following you now via GFC. I'm from the Pitch List.

    Here's mine so you can follow me too!!

    http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget