Super Mommy Of Two: BetterGuard Mobile: Security & Privacy For Your Android Smartphone Review

Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

BetterGuard Mobile: Security & Privacy For Your Android Smartphone Review



As technology progresses, so does the need for a heightened level of security for our everyday electronic devices. A popular device used and commonly seen held in the hand of almost every individual is a mobile phone. The latest rage is the Android cellular phones, that are available from almost any cellular carrier. When a new line of phones is released, so is a new line of viruses and hacks, especially where the Android is concerned. The Android phone market has seen such a rise in popularity that there is a increased need for a application to protect the user's privacy and provide a high level of security. One of the best Android Privacy App, available for the low cost of $1.99 a month, is the BetterGuard Mobile App.




I've had five different Android phones, since the Android was released, and have tried numerous security and privacy apps, but none have provided such a intense sense of comfort and safety as this app. This app allows the user to find out what specific apps on their device are capable of accessing the users contact list, find out the individuals location, copy the person's cellular number and device id, and capable of submitting the users personal data to another location. BetterGuard Mobile will use a one to four bar scoring system to judge how dangerous an app on your phone is to violating your privacy.



After I scanned each app on my Android phone, I quickly removed all apps that showed a result of 3 to 4 bars. BetterGuard Mobile gives me back my privacy and provides me with an effective and genuine amount of security. If you have an Android device, I suggest you subscribe and try it out for yourself!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget