Super Mommy Of Two: Fancy That Creation Review

Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fancy That Creation Review


Although I have a son, I adore receiving girl products to review and give to my nieces. I have a two month old niece and a two year old niece. I received, from this very glamorous Etsy shop called Fancy That Creation, a Pink and Black double layered tutu, a stretchy pink headband, a bow clip to attach to headband, a black flower with a rhinestone in the center clip to attach to the headband, and a Mickey Mouse wipes holder. I planned on taking all but the wipes holder to my nieces yesterday but sadly they both have terrible colds. Thank goodness for keepsake boxes! I took out one of my childhood dolls and dressed her in the tutu and headband. I still plan on gifting all the items but the wipes holder to my nieces once they feel well.

As you can view in the above photo, Isabella is wearing a double layered bubblegum pink and black tutu with a wildly cute pink cheetah ribbon. The tutu adjusts in the front, just untie the cheetah bow, place around child's waist, and retie cheetah bow. I love how frilly, gauzy and fairytale princess like it is. The tutu's are priced starting at $15 and going up to $25. Shipping for all items ranges from $2 to $4.

The pink headband on Isabella's head is a stretchy elastic headband that hair clip accessories can easily be attached to, to add glitz and glam. In this photo, the black flower with the sparkly white rhinestone is attached to the band. I love how soft the band itself is and how wide it stretches.

Seen in the photo above is Isabella wearing the pink stretchy elastic headband again but this time she has the floral bow clip attached. I just love girly girl accessories!

Last but not least is the Mickey Mouse wipes holder. I love Mickey. My son has a Mickey nursery and has Disney everything. I was extremely pleased to receive a Disney item that is not only adorable but a much needed item to be found in any diaper bag. Wipes Cases make it much easier to find wipes when frantically trying to search for wipes through a diaper bag and watch your child at the same time. This case is very well made and could easily be found in a retail store for twice the price or more. The material is soft and vibrantly colored. The case easily opens and shuts without a struggle. Wipes Cases are available at Fancy That Creation for $10 with $2 shipping.

If a pattern or design is desired but cannot be found on Fancy That Creation site. I'm sure you could send her a request and she'll try her best to fulfill your needs. Please check out Fancy That Creation today at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Fancythatcreation



Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget