Super Mommy Of Two: Reno Bound!!!

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Reno Bound!!!

I have three Etsy shop reviews and two company reviews currently waiting on my desk to be photographed and written. I also have about ten product reviews that are being shipped to me. I try to provide everyone with the best reviews my mind can type up but like any human being I sometimes require a break. My husband began to notice I was a bit moodier then usual and suggested we go on a mini low cost vacation. Neither of us have been to Reno before, so we are taking Chase on an adventure and driving there tomorrow. I'm hoping for low stress, low cost, relaxation, and fun. Sadly, one of our rules is no cell phones unless it's an emergency and no other electronic devices. This means no blogging or playing on my Kindle or any other common distractions. I will be returning Wednesday night and hopefully writing up a few wonderful reviews. I appreciate everyones patience and understanding. Be back soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget