Super Mommy Of Two: Stitches N Bows Review

Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Stitches N Bows Review


I was recently given the chance to review a product from the Etsy store Stitches N Bows. Most items in this store are stitched and/or made by hand. These items are custom made according to the purchasers specifications. There are over two hundred items offered and if you don't see what you were looking for you can send a custom order request. This store offers infant, toddler, and child outfits for both sexes, pillowcases, totes, kitchen, and gift items. And don't get me started on the Disney section of this shop, it's amazing!!!! I was lucky enough to receive, a stitched by hand, Mickey Mouse "My 1st Visit" shirt, for Chase.


 I asked for a 4T in blue, even though Chase is in 3T, because the seller told me the shirts run a size small. The shirt that arrived was incredibly soft and fit my little man perfectly! I asked for this shirt to review because in November my husband and I are taking Chase to Disneyland for the first time! So of course he needs his very own My 1st Visit shirt!


 While I didn't get photos of mr. wiggleworm in the shirt, I did take photos of the shirt, and I also "borrowed" photos, from the Etsy store, so readers can see how the top looks in various colors, and also how the girl version looks.



The sizes for the shirt are: (Width X Length)
6mo-8 3/4" x 11 1/2"
12mo-9 1/4" x 12"
18mo-11" x 13"
2T-12" x 13 1/2"
3T-13" x 14"
4T-14" x 15 1/2"
XS(2/4)-14" x 18"
S(6/8)-16" x 19"
M(10/12)-17" x 20 1/2"
L(14/16)-18" x 23"
XL(18/20)-19" x 26"



 This top sells for $28.95 on the site, which is very reasonable considering how much time and effort is put into making the shirt, and USA shipping is $4.50, Canada shipping is $5.50. Most shop items range from $20 and up, it really depends on what you are interested in. When a item is handmade and incapable of being found in stores, I find it's personal and price value are both worth quite a bit more.

Check out this shirt and other items at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchesNBows

Also,  Come say "hi" to Stitches N Bows on Facebook and receive exclusives on new products and notifications of giveaways at: http://www.facebook.com/stitchesnbows



 Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget