Super Mommy Of Two: Bare Bottom Gifts Review

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bare Bottom Gifts Review

One of the newest "in style" things to do for parties and special events is to create everything yourself from scratch and make it look at artsy and crafty as possible. Luckily, I found a store on Etsy that will do all that for me! The store is called Bare Bottom Gifts by Dawn and she does diaper cakes, bassinet cakes, mini diaper cakes, diaper cupcakes, washcloth lollipops, and much much more! If you need a customized or personalized order then just send her a message and she will try her best to meet your needs. She's very good at responding in a friendly and timely manner.


The first item that I received is the Diaper Cake Mini (7 diapers, 1 wood cutout, coordinating ribbon and shredded paper). This sells for $6.50 on Bare Bottom Gifts. I received the boy themed Diaper Cake Mini, jungle animals themed. I plan on gifting it to a friend when I attend her baby shower this weekend. It would be great as a gift or as a decoration. And it's much cuter then receiving just a boring package of diapers. I love frilling things up!


The next item that I received is the  Washcloth lollipop (2 infant washcloths and 1 infant spoon). This sells for $1.75. I just think this is so original and genius. It's two washcloth's rolled up and a infant spoon attached by a ribbon in the back. These would be such a great and unique gift to give as a baby shower present.



The next item that I received is the Washcloth Swiss Roll (2 infant washcloths, decorated with coordinating ribbon and wrapped in tulle. This sells for $ 1.50. I think this looks just like a large piece of saltwater taffy candy. I love how simple yet affordable this piece is. I would make it at home but I actually think it's cheaper to buy and then you know it's going to look perfect!


Last I received  a Washcloth Cupcake (1 infant washcloth, 1 diaper (size 1), placed in a cupcake holder, decorated with ribbon and a pom-pom. This sells for $2.25. As you can see these items are priced well below what they are worth. They are expertly crafted and beyond adorable. Everything is securely made and isn't about to fall apart or come undone. You can have the baby shower of your dreams! Just click here and check out Bare Bottom Gifts shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Barebottomgifts



Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

1 comment:

  1. Find awesome and uncommon presents for any event at coolgiftusa. We have a large number of innovative presents for men, women, and children of all age groups.

    Buy Your cool gift in usa basketball in la shop

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget