Super Mommy Of Two: Smartbones For Dogs Review

Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Smartbones For Dogs Review



I was recently given the wonderful opportunity to provide my dog (Arriana) with a sample of SmartBones Chicken and Smartbones Dental. SmartBones are bones that are healthy, rawhide free, chewy, and full of vitamins and minerals. My dog sustained a injury to the roof of her mouth as a puppy from a rawhide bone and would not go near rawhide again, so I was intrigued to see how she would approach the SmartBones. I placed the Chicken one in front of her first and she cautiously began sniffing it. After a hesitant lick, she promptly carried it off to her dog bed and quickly consumed it.


Needless to say I was delighted that she enjoyed a healthy treat. The next day I gave her the Dental one and she once again sniffed, licked, then carried it off. This was also consumed in a short period of time. After she came into the kitchen and was looking for more. The great thing about these bones are that they are made with real ingredients (real chicken, real veggies) and the site lists all the ingredients in each bone. These bones help to control tartar and clean a dogs teeth. My dog, despite my brushing her teeth daily, gets tartar build up in the back of her mouth, so these bones are a great way to get rid of that build up and keep it under control.


These bones are veterinarian approved and available for purchase on shop.smartbones.com. They start at the low price of $3.99 and come in Peanut Butter, Chicken, and Dental for flavors. They also come in various sizes, the smallest being Mini and the largest being Large. I'm so happy I was given the chance to review these products and I now have a healthy regular treat for my dog.

Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget