Super Mommy Of Two: Grammys Snugglys Review

Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Grammys Snugglys Review

Grammys Snugglys is a adorable Etsy shop that carries handmade washcloths, bibs, burp cloths, and made to order baby or toddler crib size 40"x60" flannel quilts/blankets. I received a Mickey Mouse washcloth to review and I have nothing but positive things to say about it! The material is medium thickness, incredibly soft, durable, just the right size, and has flawless stitching. When I opened the package, Chase immediately took the cloth from me and begin babbling and playing with it.

Chase decided the washcloth looks just like the little baby blankie he sleeps with and when I tried to take it from him he began to cry. I think it's because the material is extremely soft and has Mickey on it. He's used to the rough store bought washcloths. So the washcloth became a mini blankie, currently he's decided to sleep with it in his crib. Tonight I will be giving him his bath using the washcloth to teach him that this is not a security blanket, as he assumes. I love that this is soft on babies skin and won't chaf or hurt his sensitive baby body.

I will not be posting bath pictures because I am uncomfortable with posting photos of my child unclothed. Chase's bath went well, he's teething, so he spent half of his bath chewing and sucking on the wash cloth and half of his bath being washed with it. I've decided this will be his official bathing wash cloth because I prefer this material over the store bought material. The wash cloth absorbs water very well and is effective removing impurities from Chase's body.

The purchaser can request a custom order if the material or print is unavailable in what they prefer. The wash cloth may be purchased alone, in boy or girl print, or as a set that includes a wash cloth, burp cloth, and bib in a set for $17.97.
My son loves this wash cloth and enjoys it as a small personal blanket, as well as a wash cloth. He has yet to let it out of his sight since we received it in the mail yesterday. If you haven't checked out Tanya's shop at this point, go now! You won't be disappointed!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/GrammysSnugglys





Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget