Super Mommy Of Two: Pink Sky Printables Review

Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pink Sky Printables Review



I was recently given the wonderful chance to review Pink Sky Printables Baby Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Invitations. These invitations can be found at: http://www.pinkskyprintables.com/ and also at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkSkyPrintables. I love these invites! In stores, I could only find one type of baby Mickey 1st birthday invitations and I'd have to write out all the event details but with these all I have to do is click, purchase, and print out as many of the JPEG file invites as I desire. For $12.00 I can customize the colors of the invites, the graphics, and the fonts, plus I can add any photo of my child to be featured on the invitation. The invite is created just as I want it, completely customized to my liking. The invitations are top of the line graphic quality and can be emailed or mailed to your guests. I love that I can print these on any type of paper, in any size, and as many times as I want. It saves so much time and money doing so. The great thing is, is that there are countless character and theme options for boy and girl invitations for weddings, birth announcements, birthdays, and baby showers. In stores, eight baby mickey invites are $4-$6 and all event details must be handwritten. I highly recommend saving your hand, time, and money by purchasing these printable invites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget