Super Mommy Of Two: Glade Expressions® Collection Review

Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Glade Expressions® Collection Review



I recently was given the opportunity to try Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist and  Glade Expressions® Oil DiffuserI placed my Glade Expressions in my restroom. Both products, that I tried, were the Lavender and Juniper Berry scent. My guests and family have continuously been complementing me on how great my bathroom smells. My bathroom smells fresh and clean daily. Goodbye stinky and hello fresh floral scent!

I love that the oil diffuser is good for thirty days. It's been a couple weeks and the scent is still holding strong and fragrant. The mist only needs to be sprayed once, in a room, and the entire room instantly smells fresh and floral. I really enjoy how affordable these products are as well. Both products can each be purchased for under six dollars. These products can be found at both Target and Walmart.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using https://www.bzzagent.com/. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget