Super Mommy Of Two: Schick Hydro Silk® Review

Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk® Review



I recently was given the opportunity to test the Schick Hydro Silk razor. The Schick Hydro Silk® razor leaves my legs feeling silky smooth. I love that the hydrating serum isn't sticky and doesn't peel. It is only activated when water touches it. The serum also doesn't drip or get gooey when wet, leaving the razor blades free of serum and not clogged up. So the razor lasts longer and doesn't wear out quickly. The handle is easy to grip and not slippery in the shower. I was able to shave my legs without any nicks or bumps. I have sensitive skin and was worried the hydrating serum would make my skin rashy but my legs are soft and smooth and did not react. I love how affordable the Schick Hydro Silk® razor is as well.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using https://www.bzzagent.com/. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget