Super Mommy Of Two: Review: New Repp Stripe Necktie Collection by Designer PUCCINI

Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Review: New Repp Stripe Necktie Collection by Designer PUCCINI



I recently was given the wonderful opportunity to review one of Puccini's brand new Repp-Stripe collection designer ties. These ties are created specifically for the Spring and Summer season 2013. They come in ten different color combinations and are available for the low price of $9.90 each.

 The photo above lists the color combinations that are available. I received the Grass Green & White to review.


The tie features a modern width of 3.25 inches, which is perfect for any modern cut suit featuring narrow to medium-width lapels. 

My husband loves this tie because he says he can wear it for both Saint Patrick's Day and for Easter. The tie is a nice tone of green. It isn't too bright or too dark.

My husband also likes the length and width of the tie because he can wear it with a suit or just with a collared shirt.

This tie collection can be found via the following link: http://www.bows-n-ties.com/mens-fashion-tips/new-repp-striped-tie-collection-by-puccini/

I highly recommend purchasing one of these handsome ties from http://www.bows-n-ties.com/

This website features almost every color, style, pattern, and material of tie an individual could desire, at very affordable rates.

The company also has a Facebook page! You can follow them here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bows-N-Tiescom/161293343888032

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget