Super Mommy Of Two: Product Review: What Daddy Bear Loves + DaddyBear by DaddyScrubs

Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Product Review: What Daddy Bear Loves + DaddyBear by DaddyScrubs


www.daddyscrubs.com

I have always been a huge DaddyScrubs fan. I bought my hubby the scrubs as one of his many daddy to be gifts, just before our son was born. My hubby was permitted to wear the scrubs in the delivery room. I was thrilled when I was selected to write a review on DaddyScrubs products.

I received an adorable teddy bear and a cute board book to write my review on. I couldn't help but think what great new dad gifts or expectant father gifts that these would be. I gifted them to my husband for his birthday. He immediately began reading the book to our one year old. Our son listened intently and found the pictures funny. My hubby used the teddy bear to act out the story.

It's so refreshing to see daddy oriented items meant for children and fathers. It is very difficult to find anything in stores that just refers to daddy. Most of my sons personal belongings speak of mommy or of both mommy and daddy.

The book was all about things that daddy and his baby boy do together. It was adorable.

I am a huge supporter of DaddyScrubs products. I love making my husband aware of how important it is that he's the Daddy. The products offered by DaddyScrubs are perfect for anyonshopping for new, expectant, and veteran daddies.

DaddyScrubs has an amazing video that tells all about DaddyScrubs! It can be found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=glZhOQAbjzc&hd=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

wibiya widget