Super Mommy Of Two: Tom's of Maine Simply White Fluoride Toothpaste Review

Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tom's of Maine Simply White Fluoride Toothpaste Review



When I hear the brand Tom's of Maine three words come to mind; natural, healthy, and reputation. This is the toothpaste that my parents used growing up and that my sister and I used as well. We've used the deodorants as well. Tom's of Maine has a great, long standing reputation and I couldn't be more thrilled to be reviewing one of their products. I have sensitive gums and I always "forget" to floss, to the point that my dentist has instructed me to use only fluoride toothpastes and mouthwashes. I was very excited to see a toothpaste that won't damage my teeth or increase sensitivity, whitens my teeth, provides cavity protection, and is a fluoride toothpaste. It was literally a dream come true!



When this arrived in the mail, as silly as it may seem, I could not wait to brush my teeth! Previous Natural toothpastes tasted gritty and bland but this toothpaste was smooth with a just right taste and no bad aftertaste. I had fresh breath and teeth that felt and looked polished, shiny, and new! The best part is that Tom's of Maine is good for teeth! Their toothpastes contain no artificial or synthetic ingredients or harsh abrasives. Simply White uses a combination of three abrasive free, cleaning silicas and when they are all used together, surface stains on teeth are gently and naturally whitened. Simply White also doesn't contain any parabens, poloxamer, or gluten. So I feel safe and at ease brushing my teeth, rather than worry what exactly is going in my mouth.



 I received a sample of Clean Mint which tasted like a not too mild but not too strong , and great fresh breath after brushing, Peppermint. I loved it! Simply White also comes in the flavor Sweet Mint, which I am intent on trying next. This toothpaste retails for the low price of $4.99 for a 4.7 oz tube and can be found at most retail stores, as well as online at: www.tomsofmainestore.com. Best of all if you are looking for a specific product you can just call the customer service number ( 1-800-FOR-TOMS (367 8667) and Toms of Maine will try their hardest to find a store nearby that carries that product! If you shop online at Toms of Maine Store website, free ground shipping is provided for orders of $30 or more. Be healthy, be clean, and shop Toms of Maine!



Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget