Super Mommy Of Two: Headline T-Shirt Review

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Headline T-Shirt Review

Are you looking for a hilarious t-shirt that shows off your sarcastic side? Than look no further than http://www.headlineshirts.net/   Headline T-Shirts carries shirts for Men, Women, and kids.  Their t-shirts are all hilarious and incredibly smart allic! I love how soft the material is and how stretchy. I did read on the tag though that the material shrinks very easy and to never dry the shirt and always wash on cold. Which is fine by me because I wash all my clothes that way. I normally wear a women's extra large but the design I wanted was all out of x-large's, so I settled for a large. It fit! Which is awesome!




The top I chose depicts the boarding of the animals two by two onto the biblical Noah's Ark, with a huge dinosaur in the back, and Noah going damn. I couldn't resist! It just made me laugh instantly. So that's how dinosaurs went extinct! just kidding.

I love that the neck is a scoop neck, which makes it very distinctly feminine, without being scandalous. I no longer wear low necklines due to my infant son. So this shirt was just right! The material is not too thick and not too thin, it's just right, and very durable. I took a photo of it hanging on my door, and some photos of me wearing the top. I feel it gives readers a better idea of the fit of the top. Do remember though that I am 5'9 and shirts tend to run shorter on me than on others.

Headline T-shirts guarantees that the buyer is satisfied! If you are unhappy with the shirt, or it's too small, or too big, send it back for the correct size or email your complaint! They are a very customer service oriented company and will try to solve your issues or concerns to the very best of their abilities. Headline T-shirts are considered to be what is called a Vintageblend shirt, made in San Francisco, CA. These shirts are hand-sewn and constructed of a blend of polyester and cotton. Headline T-shirts is an environmentally friendly company and uses only eco-friendly inks and materials. They even ship the purchasers shirt in a compostible bag! So what are you waiting for go check them out today! Their shirts are very affordable and very appealing in design and material. What more could one ask for?

Be on the lookout for my Headline T-shirt Giveaway following this review!!!



 Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

1 comment:

wibiya widget