Super Mommy Of Two: Pretzel Crisps Deli Style Review

Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pretzel Crisps Deli Style Review

My family and I were recently given the delicious opportunity to sample the entire Deli Style line of Pretzel Crisps®. Pretzel Crisps® are a fantastic alternative to potato chips, popcorn, corn nuts, and other snack foods. Pretzel Crisps® only contain a mere 110 calories per serving and zero fat (10-11 crisps per serving) compared with 150 calories and 10 gram of fat (1 g saturated) per one ounce serving for regular potato chips. Pretzel Crisps® help keep your heart healthy and your calories low!

For those with special medical needs, such as diabetes and/or high cholesterol, Pretzel Crisps® do not contain any trans or saturated fats. Pretzel Crisps® only contain 21-23 grams of carbohydrate per serving (1 ½ carbohydrate exchanges). People with diabetes can easily fit Pretzel Crisps® in a carbohydrate meal plan as a snack or with meals and not raise their blood glucose levels dramatically. Pretzel Crisps® also do not contain any saturated and trans fat, so they a excellent choice for those following a diet to reduce their cholesterol and manage their heart health.

Pretzel Crisps® come in a very compact package that can easily fit in a backpack, lunchbox, glove compartment, locker, etc. Pretzel Crisps® come in a wide variety of very good tasting flavors! They are low calorie and fat free snacks that satisfy a persons salty snack craving! Pretzel Crisps® can be used in a wide variety of ways! You can eat them alone, as a salad topper, on your favorite yogurt, and more!

The first flavor my family and I tried was the Original. These tasted like thin and crispy pretzels. We ended up dipping them in some low fat nacho cheese. They made a delicious snack that the whole family enjoyed.

The second flavor we tried was called Everything. These were so good! I didn't want to share! They're a mixture of  poppy seeds, sesame seeds, onions and garlic, with a touch of salt. Pretzel Crisps® are baked not fried, so they're super crunchy. We ended up breaking these into small pieces and using the crisps as a salad topping. Yum!

The third bag received was Garlic Parmesan.  My two weaknesses! I actually hid this in my secret snack corner because I didn't want to share. I dipped these in tomato sauce and sprinkled some mozzarella cheese on top. It was like having a mini crispy pizza!


The Buffalo Wing flavored bag actually tasted like buffalo wings! My husband kept placed pieces of chicken and bit of nacho cheese on each piece and eating them. He claimed it was delicious. I eventually caved and tried his "creation" and had to agree it was quite good. This flavor does pack a bit of a kick though and I do suggest having a beverage nearby.

The next bag was Chipolte Cheddar. These tasted like a mixture of spicy BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese. These were so good the whole family devoured them by themselves! There was no time to add anything! These also had a bit of a kick. So again keep water handy!

Last but certainly not least was Jalapeno Jack!!!! These were very spicy but we dipped them in guacamole to cool them down a bit. I definitely suggest having water right next to you after having these. They were the family favorite though.

The family and I agree that we all had a blast trying all the Deli Style line flavors of Pretzel Crisps®! There wasn't a single flavor that we didn't thoroughly enjoy! Pretzel Crisps® are sold at a very large variety of retailers, as well as online. The list of retailers can be found by going to  http://pretzelcrisps.com/shop-landing/  Pretzel Crisps® also has a Facebook page that if definitely worth checking out! This is definitely a snack you'll be happy you tried and you won't be able to get enough of!




Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget