Super Mommy Of Two: Cavallieri Men's Tie Review

Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cavallieri Men's Tie Review

 












Bows 'N Ties offers 100% genuine silk ties for half the cost they would be purchased for elsewhere! These ties come in a variety of colors and designs.This company imports their ties directly and there is no "monkey in the middle". These ties are only available on their site.

I received a beautiful silk Cavallieri tie that Bows 'N Ties sells for $24.90, while other stores charge $50 for the same tie. My husband and I liked the texture of the tie but we did not care for the pattern. It was a little too "busy" for my husbands taste and it didn't go well with any of his dress clothes. He told me if it had been blue then he would've liked it.

The tie is very soft and durable, the material is obviously high quality.

 When I checked out the site, I did find several of the Cavallieri tie designs that both my husband and I did like and he would happily wear. We just did not care for this particular design.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment:

  1. Because I wanted to save the dyed eggs, it was necessary to blow the yolks out. I like to carefully work an awl into the top and bottom of the egg because it's long enough to puncture the yolk sac. I was pretty lucky in that all 3 eggs didn't break apart, like I've had happen in the past. http://www.mens-ties.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget