Super Mommy Of Two: Product To Review: Woolzies Dryer Balls

Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Product To Review: Woolzies Dryer Balls

Introducing Woolzies Dryer Balls! Dryer Balls are safe for clothes and also for cloth diapers! Fabric softeners and dryer sheets are not safe to use with cloth diapers, so dryer balls are the amazing alternative.

Dryer Balls are made of one hundred percent fine New Zealand Wool. They are PVC free and will not fall apart or melt. Dryer Balls help significantly reduce static and wrinkles. They also help cut down drying time by 25%. They are safe, toxic free, and environmentally friendly.

Woolzies Dryer Balls come with 6 XL balls that are guaranteed to last for one thousand loads. These dryer balls are available for the low price of $34.95 a box.

Since the wool isn't touching the user's skin directly, even people with wool allergies can use Woolzies. Woolzies do not shed and are entirely hypoallergenic. So save yourself time, energy, and money and purchase Woolzies today!

I personally tried and enjoyed Woolzies. I used them on my clothes and also with cloth diapers. My clothes and my cloth diapers remained soft, undamaged, and in tact. The Woolzies did not shed or bother my skin. I have a wool allergy, so I was slightly skeptical. I found that this product is effective and does precisely as it indicates it does. I love these and would purchase them happily for my friends and myself in the future.

Woolzies are available at: http://www.woolzies.com/

Also check them out on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Woolzies

And on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Woolzies




Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: ” Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget