Super Mommy Of Two: Family Vinyl Review

Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Family Vinyl Review

 



I was lucky enough to be selected to review Family Vinyl Decals. I chose to review the VW Family Vinyl Decal

I love how the purchaser receives a sheet of vinyl decals of all the characters depicted in the photo. I was also able to select any color I wished for the family. I could also choose how big or small in length I'd like my family to be. The material type can also be changed, if the purchaser wants the vinyls for something other then their car. They can also reverse the vinyls.

I really like how easy these are to apply. Just peel and stick. They peel off just as easily and don't leave marks.

I would definitely buy from this manufacturer again :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget