Super Mommy Of Two: #4 The Great UGLee Pen Review

Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

#4 The Great UGLee Pen Review

 

The UGLee Pen definitely is ugly but it is also extremely comfortable to write with. It is the ultimate grip pen and was doctor inspired.

By visiting ugleepen.com, I learned that the UGLee Pen only weights 11 grams. That is less than 1/2 a ounce! Less mass, means less inertia, which means more comfort.

 The UGLee Pen has a full size grip. The overall shape as well as the detailed contours are perfectly engineered to follow the anatomy of the hand. It fits every hand, no matter how big or small. You don't have to grip this material, it grips you.

 The UGLee Pen is made with the smoothest ink system known, smoother than any roller ball, gel ink, or fountain ink pen.

 The UGLee Pen comes in blue or black or red ink.

The UGLee Pen comes in red, pink,  blue, white, yellow, green, silver for the outer shell of the pen.

This is by far the most comfortable pen I have ever used. My hand never cramps up and I can write smoothly for an extended length of time. 


"Like" UGLee Pen in Facebook http://www.facebook.com/UGLeePen

 And/Or  Follow in Twitter @ugleepen

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget