Super Mommy Of Two: Stroller Organizer Review

Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Stroller Organizer Review



I love that this fits all of my necessities inside of it. It also attaches very easily. I have a Graco Ready2Grow Classic Connect LX Stand & Ride Stroller. As much as I love how well my stroller holds my infant and my toddler, it does have limited storage access when both are in the stroller. The Super Stroller Organizer eliminates this dilemma by giving me ease of access and comfortable space to store items I need to have 24.7 access to. It truly is a genius product and one I highly recommend.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Graco Citilite and it has a small basket and no cupholders. I got a stroller organizer by Dot&Dot on Amazon and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget