Super Mommy Of Two: Product To Review: Eclipse® Sun Sleeves

Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Product To Review: Eclipse® Sun Sleeves



I recently was given the opportunity to test out a genius new product called Eclipse Sun Sleeves. If you're like me, then you have sensitive skin that burns even after applying thick layers of SPF 75 sunblock. So when I was asked to try this product I was happy to oblige. These sleeves are designed to cover the backs of hands and your arms because both are very vulnerable to sun exposure. They are very light, soft, and stretchy. I often forgot I was even wearing them. I would wear a short sleeve top and have these underneath to make them look trendy and not out of place. They really do work! I am burn free! Now if only they would create tanning sleeves!

These sun products come in two options. You can either purchase sun sleeves or sun gloves. Both are available at Amazon.com and at eclipsesunsleeves.com. These sleeves come in multiple colors and sizes for the low price of $26.99. 

All Eclipse Sun Products are made of sun guard performance fabric. They are UPF 50+ and block at least 98% of UV rays. They are quick drying, odor resistant, and they are great for both warm and cold weather. One thing I love is on hot  and humid days these didn't stick to my skin or make me over heated. They are very lightweight and sweat resistant. I also like how soft they are because I hate itchy fabrics. The fabric is made of very sheer polyester/spandex. The best part is that these are machine washable! After using them, just wash and tumble dry, and they are ready to be worn again!

Another nifty note is that I was able to wear my driving gloves over the hand portion covering of the sleeve. I have a leather steering wheel that heats up quickly in the heat. So wearing my driving gloves is a must. 

The hand portion covering also keeps my hands and palms from getting clammy and sweaty from the heat. I love love love this product. I have nothing but great things to say and I highly recommend you try it today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Thought I'd stop by and say Hi! Thanks for the follow from Jamie's Bugs & Beans blog hop. I'm now following you as well. Looking forward to those product reviews!!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget