Super Mommy Of Two: Updates on my son Chase

Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Updates on my son Chase

My son is almost fully recovered from his Thrush. He still has a slightly froggy voice but is back to giggling. His tongue is no longer white but he still has bumps inside his mouth. Hopefully once he gets better he will stay better! On a even better note, May 26th Chase Landyn Walker will officially be 5 months old. He was born December 26, 2011 at 2:20pm. He was born a whopping 10 pounds and 3 ounces in weight and 21 inches in length. It feels like just yesterday that I was pregnant. I have lost all but ten pounds of my pregnancy weight. I had gained 60 pounds while pregnant. So it was quite a triumph to stand on the scale and to see I only have 10 more pounds to lose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget