Super Mommy Of Two: Why there have been no recent reviews

Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Why there have been no recent reviews

While I am not one for creating false excuses as to why I have not been writing any recent reviews, I am one to clearly state facts explaining why this travesty has occurred.

My son has a learning delay and due to the circumstances surrounding this I have been pressed by many educators at his school to devote my time to assisting in his learning environment on campus. I have also received requests to work with him outside of school, as well, to ensure he is on par with the other children. I am also striving to prove that my son is special; but can adapt and exist in a regular preschool atmosphere, without requiring placement in a special needs classroom.

The Butte Fire raging in California is a mere 20-30 minutes from where my house is located. I am constantly checking to make sure that I do not need to evacuate my home. I have already packed what I may need for my children, my husband, our pets, and myself if our house gets evacuated.

While these may sound like mediocre excuses to many, I am hoping to have a few who understand where I am coming from. Please do not mistake this as my resignation from writing reviews. I have a list of reviews I still need to write and products that I need to promote. I plan on doing so as soon as possible. I am not one to fail my fans and the companies trusting me to get their name out.

I do sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that I may have caused.

3 comments:

  1. Looking for a trusted and reliable fence company in Edmonton? Look no further than Fence Edmonton Systems Ltd. We offer a wide range of quality fencing services and products that are perfect for businesses of all sizes. From commercial fencing to custom gates and security systems, we have everything you need to protect your property. Contact us today to get started!

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget