Super Mommy Of Two: Product To Review: Stuffitts Antimicrobial Drying Half-Cut Insert - For Helmets

Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Product To Review: Stuffitts Antimicrobial Drying Half-Cut Insert - For Helmets

I was given the chance to review Stuffits half-cut helmet inserts in the color red. A half-cut helmet insert does not cover the ears. It is ideal for Bike, Snowboarding, and Rock Climbing Helmets.

I used the half-cut helmet insert in my bicycle helmet. I go on daily bike rides with my husband for an hour. My head tends to get pretty hot and sweaty, so I was eager to try the product.

I love how easy it is to insert the insert into the helmet. Just three simple steps.


After a week of using this product, the verdict is extremely positive. The product does exactly as it says. My helmet wasn't sweaty or smelly, for once. My bike helmet remained dry and smelling fresh.


I highly recommend this product to others. It smells great because it's made of cedar, it's eco friendly and natural, and it works superbly.

They also offer full helmet inserts that cover the ears and are ideal for larger helmets.

Stuffitts For Helmets--Half-Cut can be purchased for the low price of $19.95 . They come in three different colors; red, black, or pink. 

Stuffitts For Helmets--Half-Cut can be found at the following links:

http://store.stuffitts.com/For-Helmets-Half-Cut-p/volshhc.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Stuffitts-Drying-Inserts-Half-Cut-Helmets/dp/B007KL676I/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Stuffits is also active on almost all social networks including:

Facebook: stuffitts, mikehuebner

Twitter: stuffitts, stuffittsguy

Linkedin: Mike Huebner

Pinterest: stuffitts

Don't wait! Check out Stuffitts for Helmets today! Well worth the money they cost :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget